- Applicants should have attained Level 10 Musicianship or Grade 8 Associated Board Theory
- Entry to the course will be by interview and audition
- There will be a maximum of 12 students in any one year
- The successful student will receive a Certificate of completion of the RIAM Foundation Conducting Course
- Offers of places will be posted as soon as possible after the interview/auditionTuition fees for this course are available from the General Office
- The completed part-time form and application fee should be returned to the General Office by the given closing date and accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae which should include details of your conducting career to date e.g. Concerts, Recitals, Broadcasts, Orchestral/Chamber Music/Ensemble experience etc., as well as your examination record and any other information you consider helpful to your application.