How to Apply: DipComm
The application process involves three stages:
- Written application
You start the application process filling in the online application form.
The closing date for applications is July 1st.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by telephone in July each year.
The interview will consist of:
- A chat about your musical experience, interests and ambitions
- Questions about your motivation in applying to the RIAM
- An opportunity for you to ask questions about the course, or about the RIAM
Overall, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- A foundation in musical skills
- A passion about creating music in the community setting
- An interest in studying at the RIAM
3. Results of applications
We normally contact you with the result of your application within one month of the interview, by the end of July.