Freedom of Information
Making an FOI request
Please use the following procedure when making a Freedom of Information request:
- Submit the request in writing/email, to the RIAM Secretary at email@example.com. State in your letter that the request is being made under the Freedom of Information Act 2014.
- Please state clearly which of the following the request refers to:
- an application to request records
- an application to have personal information corrected
- an application for access to reasons for decisions which affect you
- Please provide enough information to enable us to identify the records requested
- Proof of identity may be sought, especially where personal information is being requested, e.g. Birth Certificate, Driving Licence, Passport or other form of identity.