Book an exam
To book exams or review/update your bookings, login below:
Need to set up your account? Register below
To enter for exams online, please use the buttons above. Please refer also to the Exam Dates and Fees page for information on closing dates and sessions.
If you have technical support issues when registering or entering candidates online, please contact email@example.com. The video guide above will also be of help to you.
For general exam admission enquries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for Diploma Exams should refer to the Diploma Applications page.
If you prefer to make a postal entry, please use the application forms provided below.
Information for candidates with special needs is available under our Exam Supports: Special Needs page.
- Correct Application Form has been used
- Form is filled out in Block Capitals
- Name and Address of Applicant (eg Teacher, Parent or Guardian) are included
- Contact Telephone Number has been provided
- Candidates’ names have been listed in the order you wish them to be examined
- All details regarding candidates’ subjects and grades have been filled in correctly
- Preferred Centre has been indicated in the box provided
- A covering letter has been enclosed if a request is being made to avoid certain dates
- A medical report and a letter outlining requirements has been furnished, in the case of candidates with special needs
- Correct fees have been calculated for the candidates
- Only one cheque (payable to the Royal Irish Academy of Music) has been enclosed