Access & Inclusion
RIAM engages in outreach in schools and the community for many decades, but we want to bring this up to the next level.
We are motivated to introduce ever more young people to the magic of music through our RIAM Connect activities, which include:
- Side-by-side performances in schools with RIAM junior performing groups and faculty
- Performances in hospitals and care centres
- Music therapy for a range of clients with disabilities
- Music and disability projects using Assisted Music Technology (AMT) and, in particular, our groundbreaking “Le Cheile” programme – creating Ireland's first all ability orchestra. To find out more about “Le Cheile,” read the Creative Ireland website's following article.
- Workshops around the country for the 7,000 music teachers who enter 40,000 students annually for our exams
Every child deserves a music education tailored for excellence to the best of the child’s ability. Your gift can help to make this happen.
If you are interested in supporting RIAM's access and inclusion initiatives, please call Audrey Phelan on + 353 87 685 3726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Every donation, no matter the size, can make a difference.