Leadership & Director's Circle
With the re-development of the Royal Irish Academy of Music campus, we will deliver an internationally recognised centre for music. Pre-school, second and third-level music education, professional training, and world-class performance will harmonise together in one dynamic and creative space.
Our initial fundraising campaign has reached its target, enabling the campus to open as planned in 2022. We now turn our attention to the final phase of our fundraising efforts to fit out critical sections of the campus, namely:
- the Penthouse Library
- the Strings Teaching Floor
- audiovisual and theatre lighting for the recital hall
- equipment for the new sonic arts hub
- pianos for the new teaching block
RIAM is seeking key donors to come on board in one of the two capacities below to contribute to these essential facilities.
A commitment of €25,000, payable over two years.
Director's Circle benefactors will:
- Have their name listed prominently on signage outside the Recital Hall and on event programmes
- Be invited to the RIAM gala concert and supper annually for three years
- Be entitled to free entry to all RIAM-promoted events for three years
- Be offered a bespoke student performance in a venue of their choice in Ireland.
A commitment of €10,000, payable over two years.
Leadership Circle benefactors will:
- Have their name listed prominently on signage outside the Recital Hall and on programmes
- Be invited to the RIAM gala concert and supper annually for two years
- Be entitled to free entry to all RIAM-promoted events for two years
We aim to educate musicians, build audiences, and amplify the impact of our work on the lives of those we reach locally, nationally, and internationally in an entirely re-developed campus designed to the highest industry standards. Therefore, fitting out our crucial performance and recording spaces to an industry-level standard will make a massive difference to the project's success.
If you would like to get involved in either the Director's Circle or the Leadership Circle, please connect with Audrey Phelan, RIAM's Head of Development, on:
Tel: +353 87 685 3726 | Mail: AudreyPhelan@riam.ie