Leadership & Director's Circle
With the re-development of the Royal Irish Academy of Music campus, we are poised to create an internationally recognised centre for music in which pre-college education, professional training, and performance work in harmony together in one dynamic and creative space.
Our primary fundraising campaign is now closed, enabling the campus to open in Spring 2022.
We now turn our attention to 'Act II' of our fundraising efforts—a €3million campaign to fit out key sections of the campus, namely:
- the Penthouse Library
- the Strings Teaching Floor
- audio visual and theatre lighting for the recital hall
- equipment for the new sonic arts hub
- pianos for the new teaching block
The RIAM is seeking key donors to come on board in one of the two capacities below, to contribute to these essential facilities.
A commitment of €10,000, payable over 2 years
Director's Circle benefactors would:
- Have their name listed on the Director's Circle plaque in the new concourse area
- Be invited to the RIAM gala concert and supper annually for 2 years
- Be entitled to free entry to all RIAM-promoted events for 2 years
A commitment of €25,000, payable over 2 years
Leadership Circle benefactors would:
- Have their name listed on the Leadership Circle visual screen display in the new concourse area
- Be offered a bespoke student performance in a venue of their choice in Ireland
- Be invited to the RIAM gala concert and supper annually for 3 years
- Be entitled to free entry to all RIAM-promoted events for 3 years
We aim to educate musicians, build audiences, and amplify the impact of our work on the lives of those we reach locally, nationally and internationally in a fully re-developed campus designed to the highest industry standards. Fitting out our key performance, recording and scholarship spaces appropriately will make a huge difference to the success of the project.
If you would like to get involved in either the Director's Circle or the Leadership Circle, please connect with
Audrey Phelan, RIAM Head of Development
Tel: +353 1 632 5386 | Mail: AudreyPhelan@riam.ie