Disability Support Service
RIAM's Disability Service aims to provide advice and support to students with disabilities. These supports include:
- Needs Assessment upon registration with the service in order to determine any additional learning requirements
- Liaison with tutors/lecturers to help arrange accessible programme materials
- Extended library loans
The disability service has in place a range of supports to ensure that students with disabilities have full access to the same facilities for study as their peers.
Incoming students can register with the Disability Service by:
- Disclosing their disability and wish to avail of supports when completing the pre-registration form online
- Disclosing their disability and wish to avail of supports at registration during their 'Induction' in September
- Continuing students are always welcome to register with the Disability Service at any stage of their studies. Students should contact the Administrative Officer, Registry, directly (contact details below).
Registration with the Disability Service will involve submitting evidence of disability and meeting the Disability Officer for a needs assessment.
If you have any queries regarding the Disability Service, please contact Frances Hogan, Administrative Officer, Registry.
Tel.: 01 6325312